Friday, February 8, 2013

Two Weeks Of Pics...

Auri a couple weeks ago.  In Grandma Phister's cute little outfit she got for Christmas:)



Our sweet girls sleeping in their hut
 
Mike took the kids outside in the snow one day.  They were so happy!  We have a "wash" behind our house (a big drain ditch) so he took them back there to go sledding on.  Then they played outside and threw the hula hoop back and forth over the house.  They thought it was the coolest thing:)
 






Me and Auri stayed inside in the warm warm house, right by the fire.  It's always nice to watch Daddy and the kids playing from the comfort of my warm house:)

Watching TV snuggled by the fire.




She just LOVES her baby sister.

I'm so sad I can't figure out how to fix my pics!!




I had a huge cleaning day getting a lot done. I peeked into the bathroom and saw Sequoia and Lincoln cleaning the tub and floor for me.  I'm so happy to have them:)




1 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

Look at those sweet cheeks! She is so beautiful. Man, Lincoln looks like he's grown into his big boy face. He's looking so grown up these last three months! Sequoia is still such a little princess. Man, I miss you guys!!!! You look beautiful as always!