Friday, February 22, 2013

Auri's First Haircut

 The outfit she chose for Valentine's Day. Our beauty:)

 Love these little sisters!

So funny story... I came home one evening from grocery shopping for us and someone in the ward. Mike was wonderful to let me leave Aurora with him and Linc so I could get it done faster. I missed my little baby so I was loving on her and noticed something was different.  Hmm... It hit me. Her hair was buzzed!!  (In Mike's defense, we had been talking about cutting her hair because she looked like an old man with short hair on top and super long hair in the back, an ugly mullet.) I missed her first hair cut! Sorry Auri, no pictures, but honestly, it really does look better!
 
So now it looks like we have three boys for a while:)
 


 Sequoia wanted Auri to wear her old costume from when she was a baby.

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

She is growing too fast. Such a little cutie. I have heard if you shave their hair it grows in thicker and better. I did it with Carter but never dared with Sophie