Sunday, March 31, 2013

Soccer with Twins

Our good friends who live down the street were sealed in the St George temple this month. (March 15 &16)  We were so happy to be able to go to it! Mike took off almost a whole week of work and we went a bit early to go spend time with family in Utah and go run some errands.
 
On our way to Ogden the twins called and asked Mike to sub for their soccer game that night. So we all went to cheer Daddy and everyone on.  The twins and their hubbies play together on the team. It was a lot of fun. I need to remember to watch my mouth around my kids. The keeper from the other team starting yelling and cussing at the refs so I yelled, "Kick him out!!"  Then before I know it, Lincoln is joining in, "Kick him out! Kick him out of the game!!"  Whoops! I'll work on it.  I just get so into games!  
 
 They loved getting to spend time with their Grandma and Grandpa

 



 After the game they came back to grandma's to hang out and see the fat baby girl and munchkins.
She was so happy to have so much attention.


 
I wish my back fat was as cute as Auri's!
 Lovin' their popsicles after 10pm


Quality Little People time with Grandma
 

0 comments: