Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Lives In Pictures

I always get so behind on our goings on! This new little munchkin in our home isn't so little anymore:( She is getting so heavy to carry around. She is a Momma's girl, hates bottle and binky, and decided to stop sleeping through the night. Even with the bummer things, we sure love her. It's so strange to look back and think of our little family without her. (And I'm so sad! My desktop computer and camera are not compatible lately and will not upload pics correct. Sorry!)

Daddy and Auri:)

Quoi just loves her. 
 

 

 
Daddy and his games... ;)
 

 
This is usually what happens when I send the kids downstairs to clean the toy room. When they are supposed to be cleaning up seems to be their most creative moments. Oh well, at least I get more time to get things done when they are "cleaning."
Daddy was so wonderful and let me take a nap one Sunday. I woke up to this awesome hut they made.
Reading time in the hut
while sweet little baby slept.
 
The besties:)
 

Tubby Time!
Thanks Linc for getting a pic of Mommy too, it's rare.
Speaking of rare... tummy time! I'm not the best when it comes to remembering that!

Sleepover night! (Usually Thursday nights since they don't have school Fridays.
 
Even though she likes to think she's a boy, Quoi's all girl. Dressing up her doll:)
 
Laying down in his "bed"

 
Sister time
 

Auri in her marshmellow coat.

Oh the wonderful faces of Aurora...






Some pictures Lincoln snuck (he loves taking pictures)...


Love it!!

1 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

She is such a cute little girl. Love her solid looking kissable cheeks! What a sweetie!! Your kids are growing so fast. It feels like forever since I've seen them, they look so different! I think my kids' most creative times are when they're supposed to be cleaning as well. They play together so much better then, too!