Friday, May 10, 2013

Goodbyes:*(

Packing was CRAZY! If I hadn't have gotten sick, it would have been WAY easier. We survived! And almost the whole month of April it snowed and snowed. The day we were loading the last of our stuff, we had to shovel walk-ways and areas so we could get to the truck. I'm talking FEET of snow in places. I loved it! We were almost swimming just walking to Cindy's house to play across the street. The best the conditions to be moving and packing, but it was the right time. Everything has worked out wonderful and this is the right thing to do, as crazy as it may seem!:)

 The many faces of baby girl:)
 This girl and her clothes! She has been in 12 month old clothes for a few weeks now. Her cute little jeans here barely got over her tushie, but were still so long. Love my chubby:)
 The girls hanging out in my DISTASTER of a house before we moved.  I had gotten sick that whole week before and couldn't pack even one box. So when we decided to move in ONE week, it was crazy and stressful. So the kids pretty much hang out and were neglected in it all, but they had fun with each other so it was ok.
 I'm so happy we got a picture of Colby and Juli with the kids before we left. The kids just love them. They are the ones buying our house. It was hard to leave good friends behind, but at least they will always have something to remind them of us:)
 Experimental: bubble bread in a frying pan. Not the same, but still yummy;)

 
Our little man was the "star of the week" before we moved. He got to do a show and tell in front of his class. He brought his Ben 10 Ultimate Alien action figure. (He's loves that show right now, and game on Leappad) After his action figure, his teacher mentioned another show and tell he had. Aurora got to be an extra show:) He was so cute showing off his sister.

Just had to add Quoi's bed that we had to sell. It was so cute, but impossible to move. We sold Linc's black sailor bed as well. They were super sad at first, but when we promised we'd buy them bunk beds, they were just fine;) Although later we got to thinking about that statement...will they be sharing a room because of that?? Oh well, we don't even have an income right now so we don't need to worry about it anytime soon.
I LOVE this pic of my baby!
Fatty fatty:)
Oh my, I know I'm her Mommy and I'm super biased, but she is so beautiful. I'm worried when she gets older!
Precious. Just precious. They got to sleep together since they didn't have beds. I came in to check on them before we went to bed and found this.
Favorite picture! My sweet little girl is on the wall at the CDC. They came in her class at the beginning of the school year and took professional pictures. I wish I could have bought just her and not the other kids, but worth it anyway. She is beautiful:)
Goodbye Butterfly Room
We just loved these teachers. Lincoln had them 2 years in a row so it really was a sad day. 
Miss Brandy, Lisa and Corey

Ladybug Teachers
Miss Debi and Tiffany (missing Lori)
Miss Debi was wonderful for Sequoia. She is organized, strict, motherly and fun. She needed someone like her. Quoia just loved her.

 
Goodbye to my mattress! The moving truck was getting a bit tight so we chose to sell the mattress and fit more household items in it. Wow when we finally get into a place we will be spending some money, but I guess if we are buying a house by then we better be able to afford some other things;)
Goodbye my SUPER ghetto box! You got the job done. 
 
Lincoln got to ride with Mike the first truck/load he took down to St George. He hung out with Grandma and Grandpa all by himself. On the way down they stopped by Logan's house in Lehi. It was Logan's birthday that day so it worked out perfect. Lincoln got to stay the night at Logan's and celebrate with him. Mike dropped him off and he rode down with Grandma and Grandpa the next day. So much fun. I'm so happy they love to play with all their cousins:)

Logan's school had a Mommy/Son night that night so Grandma and Lincoln got to go as well. They had a great time:)

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I cant even imagine packing up and moving. And you are looking great