Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beautiful Sleeping Babies

I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of our family reunion at Crystal Hot Springs. Bummer. Maybe next time:) It's our third year having it there. I'm beginning to love that fun little place:)

Ty was riding in a rodeo so we got to go watch him with Tammy, Tod, and Reva.
What a good looking kid out there!
I love her precious face:)
Auri loves her Grandma Deanna!

And these munchkins love their Aunt Anna!
I love how she sleeps! She was way too cute:)
Grandpa time! Looks like he's having so much fun ;)

Momma loves her sleeping babies!!

We stopped by the Children's Museum at Gateway in Salt Lake. Since our Science Zone passes get us in for free, we figured we would stop by and play. It was a lot of fun:)
Yep, pretty disgusting, I know. At her age now, I can't keep anything out of her mouth. Oh yeah, everything EXCEPT a binky. Gr!
Wahoo! I love watching that sweet girl play with baby dolls. She is precious. She will make a wonderful mother one day.
We love you Aunt Kiki!
Hello precious baby girl:)

0 comments: