Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Quoi!!!

June 23rd Baby
 Our oldest daughter is FOUR! Time is flying by. Sequoia is an amazing little person. I love her beautiful smile and attitude every single day. She cracks me up!
 
 Her "low key" birthday party turned into making cake pops. Three hours later, they are delicious and still worth it:)
Of course she wanted a blue and superhero party.






We watched Hannah's little Miles right before the party. She was about to have her baby here so I babysat him so they could go on one more date together before new baby. (She has now had him, Liam.)
I just LOVE this little guy's cheeks!!
Wish I would have gotten a picture of Aunt Kim's MuMu Pj's. They were pink and awesome!

She also chose a PJ party. We had a pillow fight, ate popcorn, read a book, built a fort, and did a pinata. What happened to low key?  But Baby Auri was sure cute with Grandma:)













She looks like she's bawling, but she was really just laughing super hard. Loves playing with her Daddy:)

Love these two together! I still can't get over the difference in the two. So cute:)

And cute little Tragon toddling around.

All in all, it was a crazy and fun party. Quoi was happy:) I just realized we didn't get pictures of them, but my friend Shelley came with Brecken and the girls. Quoi and Linc love playing with Brecken so it made it that much more fun.

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like such a fun little party! I love the cute cake pop cake