Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Get to Meet Hazel Dazel and Charlie!


I got go down and meet my beautiful new nieces when they were only about a week or two old, yay! It actually started out with Mike asking me if the kids could get out of school for a couple days because he needed to go up and talk to the guys at the West Haven Wood Creations and pick up a fancy frame order. So I wiggled some things around and got really excited about going on a trip with my cute hubby! Morning of we were all packed and ready to go. Mike went in to work for "an hour" to get things squared away for the next couple of days. Then I get the text... Brandon was sick and called in. Blah. I was so bummed. 

I was too excited to get to finally hold these sweet little girls I wasn't about to stay. So, once again, I went to Ogden with the kids without Mike. It was a good trip up, not a good one home. I remembered why I hate to travel without him. Potty stops, food breaks, crying, screaming baby. I had a blast. But! I did end up getting the fancy frames and got to be with babies. Worth it this time. (Oh and I had to drive the truck up North on the freeway through SLC, puke!)
Awe! But it was so much fun once I was actually there!
She loved on Baby Hazel. She is a fantastic older sister!
Charlie is a pretty little baby:)
We ended up going to church with Kiki and Tanner to Amy's twins baby blessing. It was an earlier church time. Anna and Cory were there too so it was nice to get to be with them. Kiki was a huge help with this little munchkin!!
Smoochies!!

0 comments: