Thursday, March 27, 2014

Crafting Easter Eggs with Cousins and Lots of Fun Things


 We all got together for a family craft night. Our family, ok I guess I should say, me and my kids, Annie with hers, and Kim came to hang out with her kids. The guys all ended up leaving to go play. Grandma pretty much babysat all the stir-crazy munchkins who couldn't sit still to craft (which with the exception of Lincoln, was all of them at one point). It was wild, loud, crazy, messy, and stressful for us Mommies and Grandma, but we had a good time.
Their awesome eggs they created.

We love the sandpit at the 2450 Park!

Precious Moments:

Quoi went to Lexi Goodman's middle school class for Preschool Day. She had a lot of fun doing all sorts of projects. I did not have so much fun. I had Aurora in the classroom in the corner. She was a stinker.
It was teacher appreciation week at Sequoia's school, and this particular day was "bring a flower" day. So we made her teachers some awesome wood flowers they could keep forever. And yummy chocolate! It was fun to make it with my talented girl.

0 comments: