Friday, March 14, 2014

Sleepover With Koban!

Silly faces during dinner:)
I love this boy's blue eyes. He is my pretty boy:)

Tenille and Jon came to visit!! It was so fun to hang out with them down here and get to be with family:)  Mason plays baseball for Fremont and they had a tournament down here. We went to some of his games, Jon watched the kids at our house so me and Tenille could go shopping (loved!), we had Koban sleepover, then Jon took the kids swimming the next morning. I love it when my family comes to town!
They got to stay up late, and were exhausted! I love cousin time.
One of my projects I finished for the house. I've made so many things (for the house and for gifts) but I keep forgetting to take a picture of them. Its been so much fun having a craft store!
Mike got to come with us to the last game! It was super cold, but that much more fun to snuggle in closer. It was a great night:)
Jon and Tenille are so relaxing, it's good for me to be around calm people, because I am not.
And Mike holding Aurora while she holds and feeds her baby. I LOVE that she loves her babies!!
The Mr and Mrs:)