Monday, August 25, 2014

The Goodman Children

These are just a bunch of silly pictures we've taken in the last little while. These kids are so much fun to have in our home. They make life crazy, loud, constant, cheerful, exhausting, musical, unexpected and fun! I wouldn't trade them for anything. (Ok, I would trade them for one hour alone with Mike! But then I want them right back. Haha!)
We have "Friday Movie Nights." It almost always involves the big air mattress, millions of blankets, popcorn smashed everywhere, and some happy children. One of my favorite things we do each week.


We went to a fund raiser some friends of ours put of for the cute Stafford family we love. They live down the street from G & G Goodman. Their littlest one (Lincoln's age) has cancer and is doing very well fighting. We were happy to go and support their family. Lincoln had an awesome time getting DUNKED! I was impressed.
He doesn't like loud noises...
Wahoo!!!

0 comments: