Wednesday, May 20, 2015

School Programs

~I can't believe it's already the end of the school year! Lincoln was fantastic in 1st grade. He actually came home one day and said, "Oh I'm the smartest kid in the class." I said, "Um, what where did you get that from? That doesn't sound very nice." He said, "Well that's what everybody in my class always says." Haha, he's funny too! ;)  I got to help out doing centers in his English class every other week and I enjoyed seeing him in action and working. He's a good kid. 

~Sequoia is will be done with Kindergarten! And she wasn't even the smallest kid in the class, surprisingly. It was fun to see her in action as well. I helped out doing sight words with the kids about every other week, that one I could bring Aurora so I didn't mind it as much. Sequoia doesn't play or talk to the girls in her class much. She really just like the boys. She still wears her boy clothes. And when I did encourage her to wear something cute/girly, she would just wear her hoodie (with the hood on) all day. Sheesh. She knows what she likes and it very comfortable in her preferred setting. She's also doing well with reading and math. I'm excited for her to start the Chinese program next year. (Lincoln's class was the first and last class to do Kindergarten Chinese, the teacher ended up moving back to China and they didn't continue it at their school.)

~I got some cute/blurry pictures of the kids in their programs. And a cute one of Shelly's kid Jeff. And Sequoia had fun taking pictures of us leaving the school and in the car. Oh my.




0 comments: