Saturday, September 26, 2015

Back to School!!

~First Day of School! I love these 2 students and my toothbrusher! I thought it would be a little bitter-sweet because both Lincoln and Sequoia would be in school all day long. :(  Nope! It was just sweet! I was so excited to be able to get a full day alone with my crazy little. They were so excited. There bus stop was moved this year so it's further away, but they're loving the independence they got when I let them walk all by themselves every once in a while. (Our school boundaries actually changed and we aren't technically in Horizon any more, but because they are in the Chinese program we got to stay, and they still bus them! Woot woot!)  

~For FHE, Mike created this magnetic board for their homework and chores. It's been working fabulously. They get so excited to "move their magnets." And if they get it all done before 7pm, they get a quarter:)

~The Goodman family way of roasting marshmallows and making smores!

~Sequoia and Aurora got to hold a little "Pocket Pet" from Australia. It was too expensive to take home, but good enough to hold for a couple minutes;)

~This is a picture of an awesome entertainment center my friend gave me! They last minute found out they had to move across the country so she was giving away a ton of stuff and called me because she knows how much I love it. It was a thrill! Until Mike told me I couldn't have it because our house is too small. Shattered. But then Annie said she would be willing to store it in her house until we move into something bigger one day. Woohoo!

~Lincoln is awesome. I love that boy so much. He was so proud of his GIANT zucchinis he picked from Grandma Phister's garden.

~And one of our trips to Ogden, we all played outside with all the cousins. We love being at the Phister Phamily Pharm! Especially when Kiki comes to visit from Texas!

0 comments: