Sunday, October 25, 2015

October Visitors!!

~Grandma and Grandpa Phister came to visit us! We LOVE having visitors!! They came over General Conference weekend so we got to enjoy listening to our prophet, doing some puzzles, and getting some rest. After conference Saturday, Mike and I went on a double date with my parents (while my friend Kaymi watched the kids). It was quite enjoyable. We saw "The Martian" (snore) then got a quick bite to eat at Costa Vida. It was nice to go out with my parents and not have the kids running around creating stress:)

They came back the next morning and we watch the first Sunday session before they hit the road home. I just love it when we get to spend time with grandparents.

~Annie helped me can apples for the first time ever!

~Koban came and stayed a week with us while Tenille and Jon were at Lake Powell. We get him almost every year they go and it's always so much fun for the cousins to get together. I love it because I get to spend time with my nephew before he grows up and doesn't want to be with us anymore ;-) And if I remember right, he was sick, again, while he was with us. Poor kid. But we still had fun!

~Aw... the many emotions and personalities of our Aurora.  And the first time I french braided my hair all by myself. (Don't mind the silver streaks in there!)

~Anna and Cory came the weekend after Grandma. I told Anna if she started doing Pampered Chef, I'd host a party if she came down. I always love visitors! This time they came down, I really really really tried to be calm and chill. I did much better than last time. I don't know why, but I want everyone to have so much fun and be happy while they are in my home, it turns out that it's not as fun because I'm so stressed about them being happy! In their face. Sorry Anna. I know I already said it, but I'll do even better next time. I love visitors so so much I can't leave them alone! ;)

~My coffee table project! My friend Shelly Harris gave me this table. She is amazing. Mike especially loves it because it folds up to a higher table. It's his gaming table ;)  I decided to take on the project of painting. I'm in love with it. Of course I love black and white!  I loved having this little project to jump into. I need to do it more often. Crafting projects are my therapy. 

~Sleeping Beauty. My favorite moments.






0 comments: