Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Festivities

~Sequoia was invited to a Halloween party and the family was invited. Bella's family was so nice to put it on. All 3 kids were so happy and had a blast. They colored pumpkins, ate food, had a doughnut eating contest, did a costume fashion show, and pretty much just ran around screaming and yelling. I'm so happy to see Sequoia play with friends from school. She is my silent one. She never shares anything about school with us. She just says, "I don't know," or "I don't want to tell you." Ah! So it's fun to see her in action. 

~I got to go help in Sequoia's classroom for Halloween. Last year I helped do spelling and centers in the kids' classes. This year, this Halloween party. Sheesh, I'm losing my touch. I didn't want to have to find someone to watch Auri every time, so I decided to not to as much this year. Maybe I will more when they are all in school. 

~Little grouchy guts was rest to go home to bed.

~I love these four cute little cousins together! They are like brother and sisters. Love/Hate relationships all the time. 

~Halloween! We have a Darth Vader, Blue Power Ranger, and Supergirl! I love our neighborhood where we live right now. It's the perfect circle to trick-or-treat. We were in and out so fast! And Dad was able to walk with us, we always love having Daddy. Then we went home and watched a scary show and handed out the rest of the candy, then went to bed. Perfect Halloween night.

~I can't not take pics of my kids while they are sleeping! My favorite time:) Especially when they fall asleep on me!! Precious.

0 comments: