Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Random

Auri got a giant ouchie. I don't remember now what happened (awesome parenting), but it looks sad. She might even just be wearing a giant bandaid because it's cool, I never know with this girl. 

Riverbend RS Presidency "Lunch Ladies" for our annual Back to School Night


Brand new Baby Charlotte

Utah Fans!

This beautiful little girl and her big brother just memorized ALL the Articles of Faith. It was some hard work and a lot of FHE's, but we did it! These two are amazing. And my girl is so precious in this photo. (Sorry Linc! I couldn't find your picture!)

Auri's picture from her nursery class. Adoreling!!
I just want to give all three of these babies a big fat hug!!!!



These two littles did karate for about 3 or 4 weeks. Yeah, we are those parents. It was just too crazy driving them and waiting. Dropped out. And the kids didn't love it. Sequoia liked it more than Lincoln. I think they were bummed because it was more structured than they thought it would be. They just wanted to FIGHT! ;-)


This is what happens when Mom's at work and Daddy has the kids for dinner:)


Hey Mom, just making my own food, don't worry about me!
Ah... my favorite moments!
A BEE!!!


Mom while I was in Vegas for the week doing my Mammo schooling.
Haha! This is what happens when I sit down. Out! Thanks Dad for the lovely picture. But I sure do love these moments with the kids, even if it's in front of the TV. 

0 comments: