Saturday, July 12, 2008

6 Month Check Up

Flying, Drooling Linky!


My sweet little Mikey. He is just crazy w/work. He came home Thursday night about 10:30 then went to the shop at 8am. One of his co-workers had a BBQ at his house in Rock Springs, so me and Linc went and picked him up and went to that for a few hours (which by the way was delicious! It's definitely time I learn how to cook!) then we dropped him back at the shop. He got home a little after 3am! Busy Busy! I had to work today until 3pm, so him and Linc got to spend some good time together. By about 2pm, he got called out to Colorado again. He took Linc to the shop w/him and I picked him up on the way home. Anyways! I just feel so bad for him. Hopefully he'll get some nice time to be lazy and do absolutely nothing on his next days off, if he gets them. We sure do love you Daddy and miss you very much!

He loves to see that cute little baby in the mirror! (And Hello! I can wash my mirror every once in a while! Ah!)


Me and Linc had a pretty busy week too. You can tell by the look of the house that I haven't been around much. It's not acceptable! I've worked 3 days this week, not too bad. For Enrichment we went to the splash park here in GR. It was way fun to go and hang out in the sun. My friend Marlene has been wonderful w/Linc while I'm at work. I am so grateful for her! She took him w/her after the park while I ran off to work. I hope he's on his best behavior for her!:-I

Lincoln happy at the park

Friday was Lincoln's 6 month check-up. He weighs 16lbs 1oz, a little less than 50%. I was really surprised because I think he's such a chunk! Maybe it's just because his head is huge, it's more than 75%. And he's 27", also 75%. They say he's a tall skinny baby. After the Dr, we went to a Water Park in RS w/some friends. I'm so excited for Lincoln to get bigger so he can play!

Me and Lincoln had some fun tonight. We got to play w/my friend's little kids while their parents were at the movies. Since Mike left today I thought it would be fun to have them over. The little girl is 5 and an excellent cleaner! She was so funny; she came into the house and started cleaning away. We scrubbed and scrubbed and had so much fun. I don't know if I should be embarrassed or what if a 5 yr old notices how messy it is!! I hope my kids will be like that! :)




4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Man I admire you for having to handle linc so much on your own while Mike is away at work. I hate it when Ben is out of town.

Marlene said...

We love having Lincoln with us and he is a great baby. Janae and Addyson keep saying that they think we should just keep him and let them be his big sisters.

Toni said...

Man...Mike is busy. Nathan's not quite that busy, but he still stays on his toes! It's great being a "single" mom sometimes! haha! Anyways...stinkin' Lincoln is as cute as ever! I'm suprised he was only in the 50% too. He just seems so big to me! We should get together for lunch or something sometime this week! Talk to ya later!

Deirdra said...

I just had to say HI. I didn't know you had a blog. Little Lincoln is getting so big and is so handsome! I'll be excited to see him once we come back to Green River. We'll definitely have to hang out.