Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Scariest Blog Award:)

K I think it is so funny that our blog is the dark and twisty one! I look at others and they are bright and sunshine with lots of bows and ribbons. We love red and black, but the more I look at it, it's just too dark. I'll make mine cute one day, I'm just too lazy to mess with it. So until then, whatever!

Oh and thank you so much creator of Baby Einstein! We love you in this household! I swear Lincoln is so funny watching that! He's eyes are glued the whole time! It's only like 20 or so min long, so no harm done once a day! Plus, I got a huge surprise Tuesday night after work! I got home and there was a Baby Einstein dvd collection book sitting there on the coffee table! I freaked out! There are 26 dvds in it! Thank you so much Mike! I don't know who's going to love them more... me, Mike, or Linc!

He just stares while he's watching his show.

Every time the little blonde girls come on he freaks out and giggles. I love it!

I've been wanting to watch the Star Wars series for so long now! The library had them so we've been watching them together. It's been fun! I'm a Star Wars freak! Thanks for watching them with me Mikey! It's one of my favorite things in life is to sit and cuddle with my sweetie.

So Mike left on Monday evening for a job and came home Tuesday morning! It was the fastest job yet! I was so excited! I had to work Tues, so he got to play with Marlene and her girls for the evening. They went to the park; it looked fun. The stake just started co-ed softball so Mike took some friends with him and played with them. He said it was way fun. I want to play so bad! Hopefully some days will work out! I'm so glad he got to go! Later that night at 11pm, seriously, Mike's friends, Brandon and Ryan, came over and we had a BBQ. It was fun, but we were so tired later! And this was the first night we've ever had trouble getting Lincoln to bed. Weird. (Yes I know we've been spoiled) He screamed and screamed! Maybe teething?? I don't know...


Ha ha! Lincoln! You look like a girl!!

Marlene and Linc

Linc's "big sisters" a couple times a week, Janae and Addyson

I love how they adore him!

Marlene said that Linc just loved the wood chips he's sitting in; he thought it was the coolest thing.

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Hey, those are some cute girls! Addyson just said this morning that she loves Linclon and she is his big sister. Poor thing doesn't realize that he is the closest thing to a baby brother she is ever going to have. We really do like having him around :)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

We have the Baby Einstein collection too, it is so great. Brad watches it with him on Sundays and I put it on when I have to clean or cook. He loves the music and the puppets.

heidijogoody said...

gotta love the baby einstein stuff. A BBQ at 11 PM that is nuts!

kgoody said...

Lincoln is so adorable. You guys are such a cute little family. He looks like hes going to have to fight the chicks off.