Thursday, July 17, 2008

We miss you Daddy!

Our Lincoln

We have had a fun little week for the most part. Me and Linc have been running lots of errands, taking walks, going to meetings, all kinds of stuff. I was going to complain, but nobody wants to here that! It's been fun with my little man. We just sure miss our Mikey! He came home Tuesday night. Yea! But only for the night and lunch the next day and needed to go back to the site. "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!" Hopefully he'll be home tomorrow. It's a good thing he likes his job. When Mike is happy, we are happy:)

I've been busy trying to get things ready for girl's camp with the girls in my unit. I'm getting excited for it! Although I'm a very clean person; we'll see how the whole camping thing goes! At least I won't have a little man attached to my hip. No offense Linc! Tuesday night before Mike came home we went to a girl's night at Marlene's. It was way fun! We need them more often. I always ramble when it gets this late! But this is becoming my favorite time to stay up and do whatever I want to do all by myself. All week I've been going to bed after midnight. I'm way tired in the morning, but it's definitely worth it.

I'm so grateful he's such a happy little guy!

Yes he's still in his pajamas! I'm that kind of mom sometimes!


Lincoln's Physical Therapist and a family cousellor lady came to our house today. It was nice to not have to go to the center for a change. They worked with Lincoln a little while and checked out his head. It is getting better. Yea! I'm hoping one day it's going to be a perfect shape again and he wont resent us the rest of his life for having a misshapen head. We didn't know! Sorry Linc!



Peek-a-boo! He got stuck under the blanket while we was rolling around.


Upside Down Hello!!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I am glad to hear that his head is doing better. Keep up the exercises even though they are a pain and he will not be mad at you when he is older :) He is such a cutie and it looks like he is getting so big. Hang in there without Mike you are a better mommy then lots out there who have their husbands there full time to help.

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Raquel- It is so good to hear from you! Your baby is soo cute! I can't believe you already have a baby:) I'm trying to hurry and get ready for my little guy to show up- I've heard that yu will never be completely ready and I can tell that I won't be, but that's what parenting is all about right? Just have fun and enjoy every day!