Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alaska and a skinny little boy

Lincoln looks like a little boy in this picture! He's not my baby anymore.

So once again, crazy week. What's new? Mike left Friday morning early to go to Alaska for a job out there. The way things are looking, he probably wont be home until Sat give or take. (We miss you sweetie!) But we did have a pretty fun week before with him! He took most of his days off and we got to go catch more Crawdads and have everyone over to eat them. We went to some friends for dinner, and had a bunch of people here for dinner.

Mike was a good daddy and got to stay home and play with Linc a few days last week before he had to leave while I was at work. I had Wednesday off (wahoo! first time during the week!) so we got up bright and early, I don't know how, and went to the rec center and played wolleyball with some friends. It was ok. I'm not too much into sports anymore. Oh and I got smacked in the face with the ball with my eyes open. Ouch! Yeah I decided not the funnest sport. But it is fun to get out and play with Mike. His finger still hurts, but he's been doing much better.

I am just rambling on! I'm so darn tired; it's a little after 11pm. Every night I'm exhausted by the end of the day! I'm beginning to see the reasonings behind Dads going to work and Moms being at home. It's VERY rough! The house is never ending messy, the diet is Dr Pepper and noodles, and I'm not the happiest anymore. Geesh Raquel! Complain some more! Ok one more, and I miss Mike!

So on a happier note, I took Linc to the Dr yesterday. He is doing good, other than he is only in the 15th percentile for weight, 18.2 lbs, and 25th perc for height, 28 in, ( I forgot to ask about head, but it's 46 and something something...) I hate to admit it, but is becoming more like his mom when it comes to eating habits. Picky, picky, picky!!! Boys are supposed to be tough, big, and strong, come on Linc!! But other than that he's right on track.

He's trying to walk with his toys, highchair, pretty much whatever he can push along.

He is such a dork. He kept chewing on that sock for a while. He was playing with Nate.

Hi Mommy

He's trying to find his way out of the big pile of laundry.

Hello Close-up!!

We have a couple visitors here this week and pretty much until whenever they find a place. Nate and Derrick just moved up here to work with Mike at Weatherford. It's been fun having some friends staying with us. Even though they are probably going to go crazy with all the Gilmore Girls Bonnie and I watch. I just feel bad this house is awful right now. That is my goal tomorrow, Clean the house!!!

(Before Mike left) We were getting Linc ready to go fishing with us out in the cold. The suit is a little too small. The video was so funny! We are mean parents to laugh at our little boy!


3 Words... "A Christmas Story!"

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Linc is just a tiny little guy... but he is starting to look like a boy and not a baby any more. He just gets cuter all the time.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He is looking like a little boy! I love the video, we used to do stuff like that to Donovan all the time. He won't remember it :)

Tosha G said...

Linc is so stinkin cute. I don't know how you work and have mike be gone I would be A LOT grumpier. I think you're doing good. I think we are going to make it to the wedding I got my invite today. Are you guys going to make it? It will be good to see you

Ambrea said...

hey sweetie how is it going linc is so cute he is getting so big we need to get together and go to dinner or something like that i miss hanging out with you. how is work going i hope good well i hope all is well call me Ambrea