Thursday, October 2, 2008

I miss you Mike!!!

Mike is still North Dakota and we are sure missing him. He ended up having to do another job while he's out there, and may possibly do another one. We'll see in a few days... We miss you Daddy!!


This is for you Mikey

Lincoln started pulling himself up on things yesterday. The tub, couch, coffee table (which has now been moved to the bedroom, too many ouchies), pretty much everything. He's growing way too fast! Which is why I decided I either want another baby, or a puppy! What do you think Mike??? You know you love me:)

Tonight was my first day off during the week in the last 31/2 weeks! Wahoo! It was so so so wonderful to take a nap during the day! We ran some errands and went to visit Candace and the new little baby. Tucker is a darling! It was so fun to be with Lincoln all day long. I sure miss my little guy (and my big guy!)



7 comments:

Annica said...

Sorry Raquel, we wont be able to make it this weekend! You know Dan, he loves is "lazy time." And he doesn't get much of it with school, work, and wrestling. So, some other time! Good job on taking a day off! Have a good conference weekend!!

heidijogoody said...

I love how when Lincoln was trying to pull up to the couch he was totally grunting like he was just trying to get up there and then once he did he was so excited and plased with himself. All you need to do is have twins and then even when they start to crawl or climb up on things and get bigger you still do not feel baby hungry :)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He is so adorable! I love watching that little kid. I will admit that I too am getting a little baby hungry. I keep seeing all these little babies being born and getting to all the stages that Donovan has passed. I tried to convince Brad to get a puppy so I could stop thinking about babies but he said no. I don't get to think about more babies until we get out of Council Bluffs. I feel your pain, Brad left yesterday morning and won't be back until Sunday. I don't know how you do it so often and for so long!!

Chris and Lesa said...

that is such a cute video! Lincoln is so cute and getting so big.

Kim said...

Umm, if you want to keep up with the rest of us, you better get busy with making a baby if mike will ever stay home long enough to assist you with that. A puppy is almost as much work, but they won't give you that cute laugh and giggle so our vote is for a baby.

Becca said...

Since you went private your new posts don't show up in my reader anymore and I hadn't realized that so i've missed a few. Linc is so cute and getting bigger all the time. I'm glad you like your new job. Hopefully your life calms down a bit but speaking from expirence it doesn't seem to. Your a great mom and can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully at christmas.

Toni said...

Ouch, Mike's poor finger! That looks painful! I can't believe Lincoln is standing upish now! Last time I saw him he was just getting the hang of sitting up! Sorry I've been such a bad friend lately and haven't called you or anything! Life is just crazy!