Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just some quick pics

Hi Daddy!!!

I've been able to talk to Mike a little bit more and I'm so happy! Forget see the boy and missing him, I just want to talk to him on the phone every once in a while! I'm so excited that the 3 weeks are almost up. And poor boy out there, he hardly ever gets to sleep! He can go days without. I'm sorry sweetie:(

Lincoln and I went to the church to play with a bunch of kids and and the toys. Some people usually get together once a week and play so we decided to go today. It was good for Linc to get out and be around other kids. Other than that, its been really nice to stay inside and hang out. It's been SO cold here. (Besides where you are Mikey, I'm sure this would be sunshine to you.) I took a few more pics of this silly little guy while you're gone Mikey. He's getting big fast! We can't wait to see you!



Mommy and Linc, he was trying to watch the TV as Mommy rudely put a camera in his face:)

Picking himself back up

Such a drooly little man!


Its the same as the other, but a little longer walk. Good boy Linc!

6 comments:

Cottam Family said...

Your family pictures turned out so cute! Way to Linc on walking! He's doing so good. You'll never go to the bathroom alone again!

Annica said...

I can't believe that he is walking!!! go Linc!

heidijogoody said...

Linc is such a handsome guy. I can't wait for Mike to get home either because then we can all find out what you are having :)

Unknown said...

That's so cute that he is walking! What a big boy! I love your family pics where did you have them taken at? They are adorable! I hope you have a girl too, they are so much fun:)

Lara Phister said...

Lincoln is getting so big! I LOVE HIM. Your new pictures are so cute, just think next year you'll have a baby in them...yippee!

kgoody said...

ya what a big boy! I love your family pix. You guys are such a cute family. You guys look so dang happy!!!