Monday, May 25, 2009

Lots of pictures

The darling bride and groom:)

Me, Dad, and Tenille. They bumped her up 2 weeks so now we are due at the same time! Its so exciting! I hope we can both induce on the same day!

Anna and Lincoln

Mommy and Linc. He had a way cuter outfit on earlier at temple square but he puked all over it. Poor little baby. He was so fussy and being a little punk. When finally got through pics with him being a bum and as we were going back to the car, it came! I felt so bad for the little guy!

The twins and their cute boys

He was a little grouch at the reception. Seriously, Lincoln does not like to be around a lot of people. He just started a new thing of hitting at people when they come to talk to me while I'm holding him. He was a little punk! I sure hope its not a perm thing!

Some of the Phister and Park girls



Tenille, Jon and cute Mason

The twins and Dad:)

Lincoln...

He loves to pick out dvds and bring them to me to put it in.

I worked at 6:30am last Sat and had to get Linc up super early. He was so darn sleepy and sat there staring at nothing.

He loves to get in the car and "drive"

This is the 3rd time I've ever seen him fall asleep in his highchair.

I wasn't going to post any pre-finished pics, but its ok. I got home from the wedding and he sweet darling had finished painting the room and finished all the trim. I absolutely love it! I'm super excited now to get it decorated! And he also finished installing the upstairs bathroom which has been out of order for 2 years! It was a GREAT surprise! Thanks so much sweetie! I love them both! Oh, and the house was super clean when we got home and then cleaned even more today when I got home from work. Just wonderful!


Linc and Mommy just hanging out

Children and their cell phones these days!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Love the paint color! It is so bright and cheery!

Nicole said...

You look so good pregnant! I hope I am still looking that good in 6 months!

heidijogoody said...

That poor Lincoln not feeling well and no fun for mommy to have to deal with a cranky baby. All the pictures look great.

Tosha G said...

wow! you've been easy. love the pictures of lincs room, too bad he hasn't been feeling well. good luck with everyting.