Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The splash park is open, yeah!

It's been a pretty good week. The splash park here in town opened last week, so me and Linc went to play. I want to go as much as we can before this little girl comes so Linc can get out and play. He had a lot of fun playing with his friends there. And hopefully we can both get some sun on our pale bodies!

His cute little outfit from Nana Kay

The water is so cold!


Toni and Grant

Our cute belly boys with their flamin buckets



Mike got to stay home and play with Linc on Sat while I went UT for a bunch of things. I first went to Annie's to pick up and drop off a few things and got to hold that sweet little Damon, man that kid really is a cutie! Then I went to eat lunch with a friend and also met with Mike's friend to drop some things off to him. I had to rush to Ogden after lunch for an old friends wedding, which was pretty cool to go to. Last but not least, I went to Nana's for Tenille's baby shower. Its been fun to hang out with extended family for 3 weeks in a row now. Tenille is going to name her little boy Koban Roy. I'm getting so excited to have a little nephew.

Monica, me and the darling flower girl

So when I got home from all my fun things, I came home once again to a beautiful clean house. Mike is awesome! He seriously cleans better than me. I tell Mike if he decides to, I can go to work full-time and he can stay home and be Mommy, he'd probably be better at it.

So, this week has been pretty great. Mike and I both have the week off, I don't work until Sat night. So its been so nice to hang out at home and do whatever we want. We've been working on the room, outside, and just sitting around doing nothing. I love it:)

One of many projects finally finished


This kid was so silly, just kept spinning and spinning. He's a goon!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

I love the wall decor! It looks great.

heidijogoody said...

Summer is the best because kids just love being outside and playing in the sun

Hilary said...

HI! Linc spinning is funny! Also u r so creative. I'm doing a sister exchange project for Adam's Sisters (8). Any ideas? miss ya!
-Hilary

Cottam Family said...

linc is such a stud! i ran into you mom in law the other day and she told me that your about to have your little girl. she told me how you painted her room and it sounds way cute. I wish i could come and visit! good luck with everything. love and miss ya

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Donovan loves to spin too! His favorite game is ring around the rosie. I love little boys, but I am jealous that you get to have both pretty soon!!

Mullins Family said...

The wall sign is soooo cute!! Linc looks adorable in his swimming suit!! Glad you liked the blanket :)

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

So cute! He is getting so big!