Thursday, July 16, 2009

Aunt Kimi and a new van!

So since last week was SO awesome with these two (I finally broke down one night), I asked Kim to come stay with us a bit. She came Sat night and went home Mon afternoon. It was nice to have her around and play with the kids. We went to the splash park and played before she went home. Its so nice to have someone extra to help out. I wish I would have gotten some pics of Kim, I totally spaced!

He's eating a yummy snowball

Before Kim came over Sat, me, Lincoln and Sequoia went to Ut to Hannah'a baby shower. We stopped by in Ogden first to see Anna at work. I can't believe the reason we went to Ut was for the shower and we were an hour late! Oh well! It was fun to see family. And I'm so excited for Hannah!

He is now starting to reach up and grab things from things from off the table. He grabbed 5 crackers and tried eating them all at once. This boy is FULL OF ENERGY!

Tenille bought Sequoia and Koban cute little matching outfits. They are so stinkin cute together!

I love it! He started sucking on her elbow.

It was NOT fun to have Lincoln there at the shower. He is such a whiner!

I love it when you find babies in cute little poses! I had to get a pic. And I just realized I haven't taken hardly any pictures of her the past 3 weeks. I'll have to do better.

I don't know how to do girls hair! I just do it spiky pretty much all the time, but I think its still super cute. I love that she has a bunch of hair!


A rare moment he will sit still and read a book

So this week has been a little better than last week. I'm getting the hang of taking care of the both of them. And I swear it never fails, Lincoln and Sequoia are hungry at the same time or have messy diapers. I don't do well with screaming children, I guess this is just what I need to get over that, having them both screaming at the same time. Its awesome.

On Tuesday night Mike and I decided we were going to go to Vernal, Ut last minute and go buy a van. Wahoo! I love it! Its an '06 Buick Terraza. And the best news is, my sister wants to buy our car! We actually bought it from her almost 2 yrs ago, and now she wants it back. It is perfect timing!


3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Yes 2 kids is a lot more tricky then 1 that is for sure. Just hang in there and 1 of them will just have to get used to waiting their turn and you will have to learn how to tune the other one out :)

Marlene said...

You should have called me! If you need help again, call. The girls would love to play with either, or both of your kids. Every mom needs a break every so often!

Annica said...

Congrats on the new Van!! You missed out on an exciting Indian War!!!