Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good to be home

It was perfect timing for Sequoia to come early because we got to go spend some time down in St G with Mike's family. It was a nice relaxing and lazy trip for us. Grandma Goodman played with Linc and held Sequoia quite a bit so it was nice to get to rest a bit. Thank you! Mike and I got to lay out in the wonderful hot sun, go out on a date, play games, and just hang out. It was a good trip, but it is super nice to be home.

Its been an adjustment with a new little baby around the house. Mike goes back to work tomorrow, so we'll see how things go! I get really stressed with a screaming child, so hopefully its a good day for the both of them! And speaking of Mike, he has been awesome helping out. I'm actually a bit surprised how much he has done for me and the kids. I'm so grateful for him.

I'll have to post pics and update later, I'm super tired and am sure I'll have a hungry baby within the hour so I'll try to get a bit of sleep. What fun newborns are! But they sure are worth it:)

1 comments:

Crowther Clan said...

Oh I bet your tired. I put some pics on our blog of Sequoia so you will have to check it out. I LOVED holding her I could do it all day:) She is so cute!! Hope to see you guys soon.