Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two month check up

Sequoia had her 2 month check up today. Its always so FUN to take these two out in public:) I stopped by the hospital to drop some stuff off and let them see the kids. I'm going back to work the week of the 21st in Sept. I still have another month, wahoo! Although I am excited to go back.

So... she weighs 10lbs 2oz (40%), 21 1/2 in (10%), 37cm head. She has thrush all over her mouth. I can't believe I didn't even notice! I'm obsessed with cleaning my babies! I didn't even think about her mouth. The Dr (not Yeshlur, out of town) said that once we get it all cleared up she might not cry as much, so thats a plus! I just feel bad:( Yeah I guess I just never thought of something like this, oh well, by the fifth one I'm sure we'll have it down! So I picked up some medicine for her. Its awesome stuff, check out the pics. The doc said she will have a purple stained mouth and lips for a few days while I give it to her. So beautiful!


I was also going to say, Sequoia was so so good last week! She was so happy and would just lay on the floor for like an hour straight and not cry. I had to keep checking on her to make sure she was still alive! I'm so used to screaming that every time she is quiet and smiling, I love every minute!!! But yesterday and today... she's back to her normal self, granted she got all her shots today and was super sad. But its a start!

Oh and surprise surprise! While we were at the Dr office, Lincoln threw up again! I swear its getting old. We're now wondering if he has Mike's acid reflux... I don't know, poor little boy. It was all over the floor! I'm thinking too I give him way too much water, he absolutely loves water. He just sat there pale and didn't move for a while in the chair (which was actually a plus because he wouldn't hold still while the doc was with us).

Here's a bunch of random videos for ya. I'm sorry you can't be with us sweetie, but we'll get to see you soon!!! Saturday can't come any sooner.


I love this video! He loves you Mikey!!!


When we play hide-and-seek as soon as I leave the room he runs to Sequoia and hangs out by her, its so cute.


I'm glad he loves his little sister


Hee hee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Both my babies had thrush, Damon had it for quite a while before I noticed either because I didn't get it, but with Logan, I got it too. We didn't have the purple stuff, my doc gave us something different, but it worked and really Damon stopped crying after eating, it was sooo great, so I'm glad it only took you 2 months, instead of my 4 months. :)

heidijogoody said...

That poor lincoln have you checked with the doctor to see what might be going on with him

One Happy Heart Family said...

So adorable. I love it! You have such a darling little family. So good to see that things are going well for my little sis! LOL Ha been forever huh? Oh the thrush thing. I never did the purple stuff, but if it doesn't work ask your ped about diflucan, Kylie had thrush right before her 2nd open heart surgery and they had her on Nystatin(spl) but it didn't work and was a HUGE pain and made her gag and throw up. The diflucan cleared it up fast and she was back to eating and being happy fast. It is only 1 dose orally.
Sorry about your little man throwing up. It's no fun for him, and for the one who has to clean it up! Poor guy.
Glad to see you are doing so well. Thanks for the invite.

Tosha G said...

hey it was good to see you. Poor Lincoln, how horable that he throws up so much.