Thursday, October 1, 2009

"No, no, no..."

Uh oh...


I swear these days all I hear out of this little guy is, "No, no, no..." (I bet if he didn't HEAR it as much!) Its for moments like these!!

We had just gotten home from church and my friend Lindsay and I were standing in the kitchen chatting, and turn around for a sec and this is what I see. At that point, all we could do was laugh and take a pic. Oh Lincoln, if you weren't so dang cute!


Our sweet little Sequoia. She is getting better and better! I love it!

I get so excited when Lincoln plays with her!

2 things: He was so funny, he came behind her and started patting her head and said, "Hiee, hiee, hiee, hiee..." Second, check out the binky! We keep losing them or they get so dirty to me I have to throw them out quite frequently, so we bought some new ones today. I didn't notice it is totally girly butterflyish! But he loves it already so whatever! Beats the hot pink one. Linc and his binkies!

"I miss you, Daddy!"

5 comments:

Marlene said...

I've told my girls their whole lives that I might have to beat them if they weren't so cute. You've got a couple of cuties on your hands too.

ps-love the new background

Cottam Family said...

Those are cute pics. There is going to be a lot more "uh oh" pictures! Your kids are so cute and I love Sequoia's bow!

heidijogoody said...

That little stinker Lincoln! I am loving seeing the cute bows in Sequoias hair! Dont you love girly accessories! Now all she needs is her ears pierced!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big, I love it! I love her bow too! What a cute girl:) Oh I SO know what you mean about hearing "no,no,no" all the time. ugh!

The Followell Family said...

You are such a good mom for getting out the camera during those "uh-oh" moments. Your two kids are so cute. In a few more months you should be ready for number 3;).