Wednesday, October 28, 2009

4 Month Check-up


Ok so of course the next day was great because Mikey came home unexpectedly! Yeah! We've been so busy this past week, as usual! Aunt Annica came out and stayed with us, that was fun! She came and helped out a BUNCH with our crazy lives and kids. Mikey got to be here for almost a week and was about to have a whole week off to hang out and play but had to go to Texas, where he still is now, so it was so nice to have Annica here to watch the kids and help out while I had to work/sleep and all that lovely stuff. While she was here we went and picked out paint for the play room which I am so excited to get started!

We had so many errands to run, Dr apts, and lots of activities this week. I also took an extra night shift this week. Poor kids are going all over the place! Sequoia had her 4 month check-up with a new Ped. She is 13 lb, 24 in, and 16cm head, all in 25%. She is such a good little girl now! I love it; she doesn't cry much anymore. Its wonderful! She's a little sweetie:)


She is getting so big!

Lincoln is getting so fun! He is such a curious little guy. He doesn't talk much, but he is learning so many other things. At least he calls us "Ma" and "DaDa", thats good enough for me right now! He is getting very good at going to the babysitters to play, he hasn't cried in a while when I leave now. Good boy!

Lincoln absolutely loves Toy Story. I bought him some Buzz and Woody PJs and he wants to wear them all the time! He has never noticed any piece of clothing until these, its so cute! One day he found them and brought them to me and tried to take his shirt off so he could wear them. I told him he had to have a bath first before PJs, and it was only like 3pm. Well he ran straight for the bath. Of course I gave in because he was way too cute!


Daddy and Sequoia, so precious:)
(and no Mike is NOT posing for the camera, it was just perfect timing!!!)

Hi!!

Anyways, I'm super tired! Worked last night and didn't sleep too much. I work Friday day and Sat night and then not at all next week, wahoo! I'm hoping I can get a lot done then, and even better that Mikey will be able to come home next week too! Night...

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I am glad you had a better time since Mike got to be home! Also glad the kids are being better for you.

Unknown said...

Your little Sequoia is getting so big! What a doll! So i read your last post...the worst day ever one and I totally feel your pain. Especially about going to the gym and your kids crying. Kaylee does that and there is just no way you can concentrate when that is going on! It drives me nuts! Anyway, your kids are so cute! Glad this week is going better for you:)