Monday, November 23, 2009

Love having that Daddy home!

As you can see by the lack of posts, Mikey is home and its been wonderful! He has been off since last Sat. Lincoln is loving having him around! He has been so silly and cute with his Daddy. And its crazy but ever since Mike got home, Sequoia has been doing so many new things, like rolling from back to belly! Even though I didn't get to see it, I'm so happy Mikey got to. She is so fun and happy most of the time and is so busy. Its crazy how different each individual child is.

I've been so busy this week running errands and working, but its nice because Mikey has been able to spend a lot of time with the kids. I finished the kid's play room, big accomplishment! I still have decorations to do and all the fun stuff, but its painted. I also got to go to the midnight showing of New Moon and it was so much fun! I ended up getting 23 tickets for friends before it sold out. Even better, Kimi and my mom got to come for the movie too. We sold my Mom's purses at the Holiday Extravaganza here in town Friday and Saturday. Good times hanging out with them both days. (Mike was great all week playing with the kiddos!)

The irremovable boots. Every time I put shoes on him he grabs these and wants me to put them on him. He's such a nut. And aren't they so attractive??:) He has one shirt that he could get away with wearing these. But oh well! Nobody's hurt and he's happy and its only a pair of boots. It is fun to get a lot of crazy looks when we go out in public, some people even love them:)
Lincoln and Inara (future Mr and Mrs Goodman) playing in the bathtub

Inara was so funny. She came over to visit Linc after she got out. He was freaking out and kept grabbing at the vinyl curtain and trying to block her. I love it!

Pretty in Pink

Lincoln lounging around


Mike said he was so cute putting Buzz and Woody under the toy so they could play with it

So tender

We had some really fun times lounging around and hanging out with Mike. Its wonderful to get to have him home, I'm so grateful. Now the tables are turning and me and the kids are gone from him:-( He couldn't go anywhere for Thanksgiving because he is on call, so we are going down to St George tomorrow. I worked a half shift today (I wanted to get out early because the roads are awful with ice, there were so many wrecks!) and we are now at Grandma P's. We all had so much fun sitting around watching my nutso of a child run around and be crazy. We also stopped by Tenille's to see them for a bit. I hope it will be a fun trip!

Koban and Sequoia, finally get to play together...




:)

Our crazy monkey

Monkey and Ty playing

Hanging on with Grandpa

Anna and Quoia

Wow I was so super behind! I'm sure I'll remember something and need to write it down, I need to be better at that! I started my own little journal just for me and I love it! I have more than 10 personal journals that I have kept through out the years. After more than 3 years of not writing, I'm so happy to be at it again. Gotta love the journals!! (And Mikey if you get this tonight, good luck on the job tomorrow and some big decisions!:) I love you!)

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Lots of cute pictures! I bet it was so nice to have Mike home. Hope you had a great thanksgiving.