Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween Daddy!

My monkey and sweet butterfly

The kids and their darling elephant friend Inara

She was so precious, and super good all night by the way!

Inara


He loved his costume! Actually, we wore it around the house today for a couple hours. He's such a nut!

So cute!:)

K so Shilayna and I got the kids together and went to the Trunk or Treat at the church. It worked out nice because Travis couldn't go either. (Poor Mikey is still in Texas pretty much just hanging out at the hotel waiting for this job to come. He has been there a week now and hasn't even started! Its a bummer for us both, but I guess that's life. I'm just really hoping we can hang out enough before he goes again.) Shilayna stayed the night at our house while I was at work, I really appreciate her, she even cleaned my house!! I love my friends here.

Today was such a good day! I was really surprised how calm I was. I am usually super on edge after I work all night then go to church at 9am, but it was ok. Oh and Lincoln bore his testimony for the first time today! Haha! I went up with him and bore my testimony and he decided he wanted to as well, so he grabbed the microphone and talked into for about 10 seconds. It was actually kind of cute. Yeah, but not when I kept trying to talk and he threw a fit. Seriously, it was kind of chaotic, but oh well! I guess that's my life now, but its still pretty fun:) It made me feel better when other people got up and told me they've all been there! Embarrassing, but good to know I'm not the only one:)

Oh yeah and my phone is dead! Yuck! It is such a bummer! I don't realize how much I rely on my phone until I don't have it, seriously scheduling and all! My lesson had a visual that involved water. I'm a dork and didn't screw the lid on tight and put it in the bag. My phone was floating in it! I'm really hoping by some miracle it will be perfectly fine in the morning. Cross your fingers!!


No more mullet, yeah!!

Before...

After... Yeah she totally looks like a boy, but she's 4 months old, she doesn't care. It was driving me crazy, Linc had the same thing, yuck! I was going to wait for you to do it Mikey because you do it so much better. But I couldn't any longer; it had to go!

He does the silliest things sometimes, we sure love this boy!

And of course we love her too!

We got as far as carving off the top and taking some of the guts out. Lincoln didn't like the insides. He doesn't like yucky stuff on his hands.

He was so proud of his pumpkin

This girl has been drooling so much and chews on everything!

I love her one little dimple!

Lincoln and Annica playing with the magnets when she was here with us

6 comments:

heidijogoody said...

the kids look cute in their costumes! I also love the cute smiles sequoia shared in some of the pictures.

Annalee Phister said...

Oh I miss them so much! They are getting so big so fast! I loved their costumes!I think that monkey costume the same costume Cory's nephew had!

Lesa said...

Love the pictures! Their costumes are so cute!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Their costumes are so adorable! I love those 2 little faces, I hope I get to see them soon!

Tosha G said...

cute costumes. I don't know how you do it by yourself sometimes. Hopfuly you get to see mike soon.

Kimberlee Phister Adams said...

Oh I miss you all so much! It's so sad that you live so far away but I'm glad you have good friends there to help you. :) I LOVE you guys!