Saturday, November 7, 2009

Play room

Alright, so don't you love it when you're in the grocery store and chat with a friend for a minute, and walk around browsing and all the sudden a few different people are asking you, "Um excuse me, but is that your kid down there??" Oh yeah, Lincoln was clear across the other end of the store, even better, with only one shoe on. (Someone even commented on his one shoe!) I felt so white trash! He was in the Cozy Coupe Car style carts and wiggled out of the seat belt while I was chatting. How embarrassing, I'm just glad everyone else was watching out for my boy. Geesh!

So, Mikey told me last night they were supposed to be out on the job site at 1am this morning. I haven't heard otherwise, so I'm assuming he is doing the job and should be home in a few days, wahoo! Man its been a super long 2 weeks! But I can't complain, every time I do it seems the person I'm talking to always has it worse than me (Toni!) so I'll just smile and be grateful I'm home most of the time with my awesome little ones.

I've been staying up till after 1am the last 2 nights, FINALLY started painting the play room I've been talking about doing forever. It is hard work! Mike has surprised me and has painted almost anything I want done so I've never realized how hard it actually is. I guess not hard, just time consuming! Thanks so much Mike, I'm really appreciating it!! But it is still fun to get it going, I'm excited to see how it is going to look! I'm doing it for a 10 hr project for Personal Progress, but I'm sure in the end it will be well over.


He is such a stare bear, a lot like his mom! He zones out so much I had to get a pic of it.

I was going to take pics of our swing set my parents gave us when it was all painted and had a bit more work done, but seriously the day after I started painting, it snowed. So maybe in the Spring. Anyways, Lincoln loves it! Its so nice to have it at the house, I don't like playgrounds!


Grandma G has ruined him with suckers! :) He loves them.

Silly kids! I swear I never have the time to workout anymore! So playtime is now; great leg lifts!



One of his favorite things is "patty cake"


Sequoia just hanging out


Silly boy

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I love the exercising with the kids on your legs! That is how I sometimes get mine done too.

Nicole said...

I'll have to remember the leg workout. Cute, cute kids!

Crowther Clan said...

They are getting so big. I love the grocery store story;)It's crazy how quick kids can run off. I'm excited for you to come down. Thanks for texting me about your dream the other night:) Talk to you soon!

Kimberlee Phister Adams said...

I Can't wait to come see Twilight with you this weekend and see my cute little Lincoln and Sequoia! :-)