Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vidoes

No, I don't let my child watch tv all day, but when he does he is totally into it. Especially these days when it is Toy Story!

I'm sorry you can't see your little kids, and I know these are kind of lame-o, but here is at least something for you Mikey...



He loves the chiropractor's office; they are so good with him and gets all kinds of stickers and fun toys like this. He has really surprised me lately. He hasn't cried when I leave him somewhere lately and when we go somewhere else he just goes right up to people for whatever. He used to be my shy boy, its so cute to see him grow up!


Of course, dancing to his Toy Story.


Probably not cool to anyone else except you Mikey:) Sequoia is working so hard on moving her legs. Oh and she is totally grabby with her hands. We were at the table eating cereal and she was in my arms. Well she reached right up and tipped the milk all over me and her. It was funny!

3 comments:

Toni said...

You know Raquel, blogging really is a waste of time! Totally kidding, inside joke! I love the kids' Halloween costumes. They turned out so cute. I'm glad neither of them ended up in their diapers because they hated their costumes either like on little boy I know!

heidijogoody said...

Cute kiddos!

Tosha G said...

Your kids are so cute. I always enjoy seeing them.