Wednesday, December 23, 2009

3 years

Where to begin? I always get behind and have to do fast catch up. I haven't been as good getting pics up for Mike while he's gone this time. Sorry! So Mike is gone (shocking!) on a job in Texas/Oklahoma. He's been gone since the 17th. We figured out that by the end of the month we will have slept in the same bed 6 nights this month. He's been gone for school and a few jobs and I've been doing some extra grave shifts. Anyways, pretty sure Mike wont be home until after the new year so it looks like me and the kids get to have 2 Christmases, yeah! If weather permits, we are going to Ogden tomorrow to spend a few days at my parents house.

Our 3 year anniversary was last week and yeah totally forgot! Toni was over the night before and she asked when it was because it should be soon. I was pretty sure we had already had it, I have no idea why. (Well probably because Mike makes such a BIG deal on birthdays/anniversaries/holidays!;) I realized it was the next day and had already committed to work. It wasn't too bad until Mike called me the next day and said he was coming home and thought we could maybe go out to eat. Oops! Long story short, he came home 30 min before I had to go to work, pretty much got a smooch and ran out the door. Someone called in the next night so I worked it as well. I went in later so Mike and I could at least go out to dinner and a movie. It was perfect timing and so much fun to hang out with just me and him because at 2am that night he got called out on a job and I haven't seen him since. Sad:( (Shilayna came over at 2am to sleep over, what a wonderful friend!!!)

Quoia hasn't been feeling well these past couple days. I took her into the Dr, which was CRAZY with Lincoln, as usual. She has an ear infection and now was antibiotics. She almost weighs 15 lbs. I hope she is feel better over Christmas.

(12/24/09) We went to my family's Christmas party in St George this past weekend. I said I didn't want to go without Mike again, but we did anyway. At least this time we took my car and my dad drove, it was nice. We had fun down there. Me and the kids slept on Susan and Gary's while we were down there. It was nice to get to see them again so soon. We went to the party and got to do a lot of shopping. Its sad, its Christmas Eve and I am still not done, oh well! Between Mike gone, me working, and all our activities I've been so behind.

In the trash can


Cute Koban and Annica

Hi!!

Grandpa with the kiddos

So Darling! Sequoia's facebook profile ;)

Me and the kids made it safely to Grandma and Grandpa Phisters. We are playing Loaded Questions and having some fun with the kids sleeping. I'm so so so sad Mikey! I missed your phone call! The phone was in the bedroom and I didn't hear it! If your phone works in the morning please call me back! I love you and Merry Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful day...

Sweet girl

Aunt Kimi and Quoy


I chased him all over but he just wouldn't hold still!


Love you Mikey! I'm so sorry you can't be with us. Work hard and we will have another wonderful Christmas when you get home. Smooch!!

0 comments: