Sunday, December 13, 2009

And the boring stuff...

So my van is still in the shop, bummer! I really miss it because this I have a lame, but very nice of them to let me use it, loaner from the dealership. So far with all the snow I can't drive up my street or even up my driveway. I got stuck tin the front of the house on our way to church this morning. I had to run to my neighbors and ask him to push me out. Awesome. I was already tired from working the grave so I by then I was almost in tears. (Meghan slept over and watched the kids while I was gone.) I've had some adventures with vehicles lately. Twice in 2 months I ran out of gas with the van, one being on I15. It died on the ramp getting into Beaver. As I was about to get the kids out and walk the 1/2 mile to the gas station, some guys stopped and got me a gas can. And this is the 2nd time the power steering fluid hose has burst. (Sad that something so simple has kept it so long!)

Mike is on a job in Casper, well I guess waiting to do a job there. I hope we'll get to see him before we go to St George this next weekend. I've been so blah this week while he's been gone. Hopefully it wont be as frequent soon. I sure miss him.

I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow, I'm such a slacker! We'll see how the kids do shopping with Mommy for a few hours!

0 comments: