Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Scary Santa Man

K it was so cute, well to me, what happened to Lincoln last night. He was in bed and I was about to take Sequoia up to bed as well when I heard him start screaming, like a hurt scream. So I hurried up and found him stuck at the bottom of the bed; the sheets were tucked in all around and he couldn't get out. Poor boy was so scared. I showed him where to get out and he held on to me for a while. It was just way too cute! I sure love that little boy!

We've had a pretty good week. Although Mike has a new position, he is even more busy than before, shocker. He is now in Denver giving his break out presentation. (Good luck sweetie!). He should be back Thursday and then go on a job this weekend. Never ending busy guy:(

We went to the ward Christmas party this past week. It was fun to hang out with everyone and see Santa. As you can see by the picture, Lincoln LOVED sitting on his lap! Sequoia, whatever. She has been such a sweet little girl, mellow, and I'm loving her! Let's just hope she doesn't get an attitude like her Mommy! I got to go to the temple with the youth on Saturday for baptisms for the dead. It was a great experience to get to be there with them. Thanks so much to Mikey for taking care of the kids while I was gone! I came home for 2 hours and went to work for the night. He is a great guy to be with them all day long, especially while he was stressing about his break out.


Whatever.

Checking Santa out...

Nope!
(And wow! Please excuse that chubby body! I don't think I'm chunky until I see a picture of myself like that! A good incentive to workout tomorrow!)

So right before I went to work I realized that the van wasn't in driving condition (earlier that morning it was leaking a whole bunch of power steering fluid, which happened only like 2 months ago) so I had to find a car to get me to work, Shilayna's. So anyways, the van has been in since Monday so we have been home unable to go anywhere, luckily I don't work during the week this week. But really, hasn't affected us too much since I don't like to go outside anyway, and with the snow, its been super nice to be inside. Sunday on my way home it was 3 degrees, but the wind chill, below 20!!! Crazy!!

Blah, blah, blah. So, Sequoia is rolling all over the room now and getting into some things. I started feeding her cereal today. It was all over! It is fun to start something new with kids. She did ok. She's been eating so much every 2 hours that I figured it was time. She rarely laughs still, and now that I think of it, Lincoln wasn't the most smiley baby either, oh well! But when they do laugh, I love it even more! Super tired, good night!

He tried on Bonnie's big boots

As you can see, Lincoln loves playing with the tree, what kid isn't facinated by all those lights. I had actually come home from St George and Mike had put this up while I was gone, what a sweetie!

Bye:)

3 comments:

Tosha G said...

cute pics. Everyone gotta have a crying santa picture. Congrats to Mike on his new position.

Rachel said...

Cute pics :) Santa is awesome.

Ty did the same for me, we got home from St. George and I had to go to work, tree was up when I got home, yay good surprise!

good bros :)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

That's awesome, Donovan wouldn't even go near Santa at our ward party. Even when I picked him up to take him over there, he would try to escape. I hope things slow down for Mike so he can be home for the holidays!! My brother in law is working Christmas Eve and New Years Eve...I don't think I could handle it if Brad didn't have his 2 week vacation!!