Friday, December 25, 2009

For you Mikey on Christmas

This is probably only going to be fun for you Mikey to see all these MANY pics and videos for Christmas. I want you to enjoy a bit of today. Can't wait to see you, someday:)

Oh yeah, and now its poor Lincoln who is also sick. He has the croup. Oh and I'm pretty sure we wont be going anywhere. The power steering fluid is leaking AGAIN! I'm furious! Pretty sure I wont be making it home for work on Monday. I'm just hoping a dealership or mechanic place will be open tomorrow. Ugh!


So stinkin cute!!

He loved this fleece Lightening McQueen blankie from Grandma P.

She was sitting up on her own for a bit

Of course the wrapping paper.

He opened everyone's presents. Even those who weren't there yet.

She got this cute little hat from Grandma as well.

A sewing machine!



From the twins

Cute little tutu




Mom got these from the Chatelains. Aren't they AWESOME?!!


Helping Grandpa with his presents








1 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Such cute pictures! I got a sewing machine too. I can't believe how big your darling kids are getting!