Sunday, January 1, 2012

A few before and after Christmas pictures I later found...

This was a couple weeks before Christmas. Our Family Home Evening one night was to make our ginger bread house. The kids loved it. Especially to have Daddy there to help them.




Lincoln got to sit on Santa's lap twice this year. Once at school, and then here at the Ward Christmas Party. He was so excited to tell him about his rocket! Of course, Quoi did not sit on his lap either time. She is not ok with strangers. Which is funny, we tell kids to not talk to strangers, then try to get them to sit on a stranger's lap and smile. She's not buying it:)

The Christmas Tree. It came down the day after Christmas. I think I'm more excited about putting everything away than getting it all out. I was walking toward the tree to take it apart and Lincoln jumped in front of me with his hands up, "No, you can't take it down. NEVER EVER!" It still came down, but he did give me a good smile (:



Lincoln's cute project he made at school.


Quoi and her blanket:)


Lincoln took a picture of Mom and Quoi. He did a great job.

They had a Ball for the princesses and their "boys" before they went to outer space. You can't see her in the picture, but Rapunzel sang for them:) I'm getting so excited for Quoi to start playing with Barbies and dolls and all that fun girly stuff that I absolutely loved as a girl/teenager!



Lincoln might have even had more fun!

And then the "boys" went up into space.






1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

My girls were never a fan of sitting on santas lap until finally last year when they were 4 so she has time to grow out of it :) that is funny about Lincoln telling you to not take the tree down.