Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two Week Family Vacation! (Ogden)

The last couple days in February, our whole little family got to take an extended long trip to visit family and friends and just relax.  Mike had to go to Utah State's job fair and do some recruiting for Weatherford, so we decided to all go along and make a vacation out of it.  The kids and I stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Phister's while Mike was in Logan.  We had a good time playing with Grandma and Koban (Tenille and Jon were on a cruise).  We went shopping, ate yummy food and took a lot of pictures of purses.  Other than Tenille and Jon, we got to see everyone while we were there.  It was a lot of fun to have Mike with us too when he was finished in Logan. 

I got to meet up with Meghan, one of my girls in YW.  We went to Chili's and got to enjoy chatting through 3 rowdy little children (Kob came too).  But it was still so good to see her!  After lunch me and the kids went to visit with Danielle Creamer and her kids.  It was so fun to play at their house and catch up.  

While we were still in Ogden, Grandma so loving watched the kids over night while Mike and I went on an extra long date and stayed at the Ben Lomond Hotel.  It was so fun to spend time just Mike and I and eat some yummy sushi and not have any disruptions:)  I sure do love my sweetie! 


I didn't get pictures fast enough, but Ty gave Linc a ride on the horse.  He loves them!  Quoi not so much.

The kids love to be in Grandpa's barn.




They have so much fun together, wish we lived closer sometimes.



They probably fed the chickens way too much, but I have no idea and they looked like they knew what they were doing;)



Lincoln loves his baby cousin Max!  He is so good with little babies:)

They look like cousins!



Um yeah, she likes to put things down her pjs, clothes, anything.  I'm always finding something interesting.

Koban having a great time.

Poor baby girl:(  She ran into the corner wall and it pretty much snipped her ear.  Blood everywhere right before we were about to leave.


Mommy loves her girl:)

So sad:(

Grandma loves!

And Grandpa loves:)



Lincoln is a silly goon and loves to be with Grandpa:)

We got on the road Friday morning (March 2) and headed down to St. George.  We had a great time playing with family in Ogden.  And I was so happy to actually have proof for my family that yes, I really do still have a husband who actually exists!  Thanks Grandma for watching my babies so we could spend time together.

We weren't on the road long before I turned around and saw this cute guy.  Perfect pose!

They were so good on the trip.  So grateful!

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I love all the cute smiles your kids are always giving.