Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two week Family Vacation (St George)

Oh how nice and warm it was down south!  I was really starting to miss living in St George while I was driving around with my windows down feeling the wonderful warm weather.  I was starting to get a bit home sick.  (I do like where we live, but it is a bummer living away from all family. One day!:)  Tyrel flew into St George later Friday night.  It was fun to get to spend time with everyone once again! Mike and Ty got to spend a lot of time together, they had a good time.  Kim came down with the kids a few times.  I was so happy holding little baby Brittyn. She is so cute.   


My favorite time on our whole trip. We got to go to the temple with Grandma and Grandpa Great.  What a special time.

 
Not the best view, but still precious. 

While the boys were out playing, Grandma and Grandpa took me and the kids for ice cream.  Oh yum!

We love you Grandma and Grandpa:)

They were so happy to have so much time with them:)

Always our goon!

This isn't mine, but I wish!  I took a pic to remind me of the super fun time I had with my thrift store shopping buddy Grandma Great.  We seriously went to about 7 or 8 thrift stores and, I at least, loved every minute.  And honestly, Grandma Great lasted longer than me!  I was amazed.  She found some good stuff (baby rocking crib, doll chairs, cars, toys). Thanks for the great time Milda!!

Lincoln got to play with his Dad and Uncle Ty playing video games (surprise, surprise)


Ty and sweet baby Brittyn.


Our little baby reading some books:)


We got to go visit Grandma Susan at her school, walk home with her from school, as usual eat a lot of yummy food and play lots of games, and just be together.  It was great:)  We really were liking a new game they just got, Word on the Street.  I'm pretty sure we ate Cafe Rio 3 times in about a week and a half while we were in Utah.  Delicious.  (Oh that reminds me. Just a month after we moved from Rock Springs, they got a Cafe Rio. Figures.)

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I bet it was so nice to be down there with family and in that warm weather