Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Oh The Wonderful, Crazy, Always Unexpected World That is Aurora's...

We definitely love this little girl. She is beautiful, happy, energetic, smart, quick and feisty! I swear every single day there is always something going on with her. I might even have a heart attack because I'm so stressed watching over her, but she's worth it. 

She can speak well. She loves to talk, and I love that she communicates with me. Life is much easier when I tell her what we are about to do instead of just pick her up (she will scream and yell if I touch her or hold her hand and she doesn't want to). It took FOREVER, but she has just gotten an interest in TV, woot woot! Yes, I'm one of those Moms. I need a moment of rest and Mickey Mouse is helping me out a ton. Although whoever is in the house at the moment, they MUST dance with her in the beginning and the end. She is a joy to have around:) (I just need to keep reminding myself that!)



0 comments: