Saturday, September 6, 2008

Craw Fish

This was just way too funny I had to take a picture! I walked away from him for a minute and he had gotten in my bag and pulled out a tampon. When I walked up to him he was just sucking on it and having so much fun with his new toy. Man I love this kid!!

I need to do better at writing things down more often. I say it's a crazy time, but it's always crazy, so I just need to organize my time better. We had some pretty fun weeks. Two days after Tyson and Danielle were here, Mike's friend Derrick came and stayed with us a few days. They went and played, explored around the area, and went fishing. They went fishing for craw fish one night. K those things are the coolest ever! I had never seen one before, so it was a huge shock to come home and see them all over my kitchen! I loved it! Ryan and Trevor (4 yrs old) went and had a blast too. Trevor was so dang cute with them! I'm so excited for Linc to get to go out and play with Daddy!

Mikey and the Crawdad

They are so cool and so scary all at once! Especially seeing them in my kitchen sink, yuck! Oh well, what do you do??


The boys just eating away

Before his friend got into town, Mike took me and Linc out shooting. It was pretty fun! I loved shooting the gun. I haven't done it in years! Mike shot a few prairie dogs but I missed:( I hope he'll take us again soon! I had another girl's night on Thursday. We planned it and then made it an Enrichment Night so some of the girls had a good excuse to come. (Of course there is always at least one husband who calls to find out where his wife is soon to be midnight! Never fails!) We went to Jen's in her backyard and sat around her campfire and just chatted. Candace, Ryan's wife, came with me. She is so cute. When we left at midnight, we came to my house to find the boys eating their delicious fish. It was a good night:)

Candace and Linc. I totally forgot a hat for him and it was a pretty chilly night. So Jen brought this out for him. It's the cutest little spider hat ever!

Some of the girls at Jen's...


Mike and I went to Utah Friday. We stopped at Sizzler in Bountiful to see Tenille and pick up some more yummy steaks and eat. It was so nice to get to sit down and enjoy a meal without the little man right by us. Tenille took him around and got to play with him a bit. We loved it. Linc was so happy to be with her too, it was cute.

Tenille and Linc...

Hi Mommy!

We were going to go back to Ogden and drop Lincoln off at my parent's so Ty and Daniel could watch him and we'd go to the temple there. Well, by the time we left it was 7:15pm they close at 8pm (I didn't know until later), oops! As we were pulling out of Sizz, I saw my aunt Lori! Random! To make a long story short, she ended up watching him for us (which I am so grateful for you have no idea!!) and we barely made it to the Bountiful temple with a few minutes to spare. It was wonderful and so worth the trip. We hadn't been to the Bountiful temple yet either, so it was extra special. We ended up getting home that night after 1am. It was a short trip, but wonderful and well worth the drive...

Mike has been sick the last few days (which makes me even more grateful we went to Ut!) so today he stayed home and got some rest. He got some meds from the doc, so hopefully he'll feel better soon. Toni came into town, so I went to lunch with her and Bonnie today at Don Pedros, then later tonight we went and helped her pack up her kitchen, she's moving:(

Anyways, it's been such an up and down few weeks it's crazy! I'm so nervous though! I'm starting my new job on Monday. Not the funnest thing starting over! I hope all goes well!!



12 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Oh my, he is getting so big. I didn't see it before, but he really does have a bit of a Gary look in some of his pictures. Way cute. I think I would be more skiddish of the crawdads than you were, I am a wuss when it comes to creepy crawly things.

Becca said...

Good luck on your new job. I'm sure you'll do great!

Unknown said...

aahhh, memories of the crawdads. :) He'll probably be walking before Christmas, that will be so fun!

heidijogoody said...

I swear how do you keep your head on straight all the time. It always seems like you guys are going from one thing to the next to the next. Lincoln is getting so big. He is such a little handsome thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my little man is getting so big! I'm so sad I missed you guys this weekend! I think you got to the house about a half an hour after we left for the concert. Well I gotta go. MISS YA!

Deirdra said...

I so miss those Green River girls nights. I'll be anxious to join in once again in a few months, when we're back in town.

Tosha G said...

You always stay so busy. I donat' know how you do it. Linc is so cute. Will you guys be in st. george for chirstmas. we'll definately have to get together. oh, so where do you start your job, and how often will you be working?

Annica said...

Linc is so cute! I am sad that you didn't have time to bring him over on Friday night. It would have been fun!

Heidi said...

He is so cute! YOu need to let me know when you are in town again! I would love to see you! ITs been SOOOOOO Long! I love that he got your tampon! Hilarious!

Unknown said...

Wow, you are one busy woman! I admire you for being able to do so much and still be a good Mom. Good luck going back to work, I know starting over is scary. Cody says that anything should be easy compared to IMC. haha! And Linc is so cute, he is getting so big and it looks like he is going to be on the move so soon, you will have to let me know how that goes:)

Cottam Family said...

That picture of Linc and the tampon totally made my day! I loved it! I'm so happy you have a blog!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you knew what movie was on, you're good! Isn't The Notebook the best movie ever?? Also, I think Lincoln finding your tampon is hillarious! I laughed so hard when I saw it:)