Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Job:-(

I started my job last week. Oh my, this has been so hard! It was my 3rd day and my supervisor tells me she wants me full time for a couple months! I was so stressed! Oh course I said yes, but this is going to be so hard. I feel so bad being away from Linc so much. But we just have to get through these next few months and we'll be ok!

Mike left for a job in Utah on Tuesday. Once he finished it, he had to go straight to Colorado on another one. We finally got to see him on Friday evening, yea! I appreciate him around so much more when he's been gone for a while. And with this week, it was SO wonderful to see him! So then on Saturday instead of just hanging out and having a relaxing day, Mike got up early this morning with Linc and realized it was freezing in the house. The heater had gone out. So he spent all day downstairs in the crawlspace working on it. We finally called a guy to come fix it, and even he couldn't figure out what was wrong either. Awesome. So as of right now, too bad for us. It's not too bad right now because it's only cold in the mornings. Me and Mikey got to snuggle in blankets together last night and watch a movie, it was fun:) Oh, and 21, the movie, very good! I want to go to Vegas now! (Sunday night the 13th)

(Tuesday evening, the 16th, I'm awful at keeping up with everything) Oh and seriously I don't know how he knew this was a crazy week for Mike and I, but Linc has not been sleeping well at all! A few of the nights he woke up almost every hour, no joke! It was hard. Mike took him into the Dr yesterday and got some medicine. Mike is such a good Daddy! He called in to work and took care of Linc Monday (15th), and stayed to get the heater fixed. Which it is now, yea! Thanks so much Mike...

0 comments: