Saturday, September 6, 2008

Painting

We've been painting a lot! It's been so much fun with Mikey, but what a MESS for a few days! I don't have any pictures yet. I'll get them on here soon. Some areas still need a bit of work.

Mike and Linc at Bonsai (our fav restaurant)

The beginning of last week me and Linc started out with going to see his Grandma Phister for a day. She wanted to see the little guy. I was going to help her do some canning, but we just ended up sitting around and chatting the whole time. Oh well!

Anna and Linc

He is so his Daddy! :)

Linc and Grandma

Ty and Linc

We went and visited Kim while she was at work.

Haha, he looks silly!

The young women and men went repelling on some of the big rocks here in town. No I did not do it! I'm such a baby. But it was cool to get to watch the girls do it. When I got home from that, me and Linc last minute got to take my friend Toni to her parents in Price. We got there at 2am, crazy! I drove her truck back home. What is a 4 hour trip turned into 6 hours! Linc did pretty good, but 4 hours is a long time for a baby! But it was fun to meet Toni's fam.

Me and Linc went to the splash park on Friday with a bunch of friends. It was fun! It's probably going to be the last hot day; it is freezing now! He did super good in the water. I'm so excited for him to get bigger so he can actually run around and play.





I just had to take a pic of this! He has the cutest little dimples in his shoulders! He gets it from Grandma Goodman. I like they are just the cutest!!! And he is so PALE in this pic! (he is anyway, but so much!)

Addyson thought Lincoln would be cute a girly little anklet on.

Mike went on a couple jobs this week, his last one was all day Friday. Since he's been back he's been off and at home! Wahoo! It's been so so fun to have him around so much! He hasn't been able to be getting all his days off, so this has been a treat:) But of course I decided to start painting and didn't realize how huge it would be, so we stayed up almost 3am for 3 days in a row! We are exhausted, but it was fun to get to do it together. I wouldn't even be close if Mike didn't help me! I still have touch-ups to do, but we're relaxing for now.

Linc eating the swatches

It's been so cold in the mornings; we have been bundling up real good!

Sorry Grandma Goodman, you can't see his outfit too well, but we love it, thank you!

Tyson and Danielle finally got to make it out and see our house! It was so fun to have them over, even though it was mid-paint and the house was a MESS! We went out to Applebees in Rock Springs before they had to hit the road.

Their cute little Cade

And Lincoln on the bench at the restaurant. I took it upside down but flipped it so I can see better...

Oh yeah, and it's also been a crazy week with Lincoln! He's finally teething and is not happy. The last few days he's been much better because one of them is finally breaking through, but the last week and the begining of this one has been awful! He woke up on the hour for a few nights in a row. K Linc, you're not a newborn anymore, act your age!! Just kidding:) No but seriously, I feel so bad for him. He's never had a runny nose yet. Poor kid, it never stops! We've been suctioning quite a few times a day so he can breath. Anyways, he's sure a sweetie still though. We're pretty lucky he's an ok kid. He is getting so big too! I can't believe he's already 8 months! Time is flying! The bigger he gets, the funner he's getting and I love it!

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Splashs parks are so fun. It is kind of sad that the summer is coming to an end isn't it. Now here comes the being stuck inside and all the cold weather!