Thursday, September 18, 2008

Never ending...

Oh my! This has been the 2nd week of working and I'm exhausted! I know, I know... Whine, whine... Well I've been very good at it this week! Someone even told me, "Well welcome to life!" I've been such a spaz! I'll try to be better... It has been fun coming home every night and see my sweet little baby! I get so excited! He's actually been a pretty good boy too. This week Marlene watched him twice, and Shilayna and Amanda both watched him once. They are so sweet to do this for us! They are going to watch him until I go part-time. At least he's going to be a used to having different people around. Oh yeah, and he now has two cute little teeth. I love them! It was a not so fun week before, but now he's much happier. And feeling much better. Yea, more sleep for Mommy and Daddy!

Anyways, Mike had to go to Casper a few days ago to get one of the trucks fixed. He ended up staying over night, so I had my friend Bonnie come over and we started watching Gilmore Girls, the first season. It's kind of cute; so maybe if we ever find the time, we can watch them all. We'll see...

Blah, blah, blah... I'm just hangin out at home. Mike is on a job and I'm hoping he'll be back tomorrow, so I'm just watching Friends (what else?!) and folding all kinds of laudry that has been sitting on the couches all week. I'm still reading Breaking Dawn! It's taken me FOREVER! Maybe I'll get to it tonight.

Linc has been so fun! He's learning so much! He's climbing on everything now...

Look at me Daddy!

He loves the coffee table; I just hope it will hold him, it's all glass!

I love his eyes!!

:)

This little box was so funny today! We hadn't ever played with it yet, and this kid was laughing so hard! The video just doesn't do it justice!





Oh yeah! And congratulations Annie and Morgan! Lincoln has a new cousin (thank you Toni-inside joke)! We are so excited to see him at Christmas!

8 comments:

Annalee Phister said...

Oh!!! I love him! His laugh is so so cute! I really need to go visit you guys but it's hard to get away from school and work :-( but it helps seeing pictures! :-) You should put more of you on here too! Geez silly girl I KNOW your not camera shy! ha ha! Love ya!

Chris and Lesa said...

that video is so cute. I keep forgetting your blog is private now, so it doesn't show your new posts on our blog list.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute baby. We love his blue eyes too. He is growing up way too fast. Probably time to get to St. George pretty soon.

heidijogoody said...

I have to agree with you I totally love Lincolns eyes they just pop out at you! Kristi would like you send her an invite to your blog her email is kgoody11@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Linc is so cute, he really does have the prettiest blue eyes! I don't know how you are doing it all, you are pretty amazing to be working full time when your hubby is gone so much! It must be hard, but you can do it! Well, good luck with everything you busy girl, you will do awesome:)

Toni said...

Wait...Lincoln has a nephew? Isn't that only possible if you had another kid who had a kid? Is there something we don't know about you? Did you have a kid when you were like 6? Ha Ha, I probably just read that wrong! Anyways, sorry I missed your phone calls. My phone really struggles out here in good 'ol Price, Utah! Hope your having a good time. I totally miss you guys so much! Well, talk to you later!

Lara Phister said...

Sounds like you have been Busy!! I'm sorry you are working full time...I don't know how I did it after I had Kip. Lincoln is so cute, you can bring him down anytime and leave him on our doorstep for us:)

Deirdra said...

So Lincoln's eyes are incredibly beautiful! Good luck with work and all, it would be totally crazy and hectic and busy! Way to go, you'll be super woman!