Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Little Charlie Brown...

So my neighbor came over last week and gave me this darling little onsie. She handed it to me and said, "Please don't take offense to this, but I just had to buy this for Lincoln. I thought it would be perfect because he has such a Charlie Brown head." In other words, my child has a huge head and she thought it would be way funny to see this on him! But, we know its true, yes Linc, you have a darling big head and we love it:)


It was so wonderful to have Mikey home for the last month. Record for us! We got to play and just sit around and be lazy and I loved every minute. I was just starting to get used to the idea of a husband home every night, but then he had to go back to work and has now been in Canada for a couple days now. He should be home in less than 2 weeks now. We sure miss him, but I hope he's learning and doing a lot up there. (And staying warm!) But the nice thing is, when he gets home it will be another week off! Yea!! Even though he's gone a lot, I feel like we are so spoiled to get him home so much too. We love you Daddy, be safe:)

I've been working more nights and weekends lately, so its been weird to work 3 days during the week this week. I've been pretty busy with work, young womens, the house, and Linc that Mike will be home before we know it! And the house I mean very minimally busy with! Its a mess! I have the day off so its clean and organize day, along with all the errands. Its also so nice to work and then get to be home with Linc, I appreciate our time so much more.

That kid is crazy! I sure love him. He is a jabber mouth. He just talks about anything. And he LOVES Shilayna's dog too! (She's my friend who watches Linc) He lost some weight over Christmas from being sick, but now he's getting so fat and I love it! He's my crazy eater. He loves to eat anything I'm eating, esp noodles:) I'm just loving being Lincoln's Mommy.


He wont sleep with blankets on him, but he loves to keep them close. K! And I've been trying to get our fam pic posted but for some reason the disc wont let me, Rats! So I'll try again tomorrow. It's almost 1am and I'm TIRED!

(Miss you Mikey!)

8 comments:

Annica said...

Hey! I think that Linc looks adorable in his little Charlie Brown outfit. And if his size is getting him FREE clothes, enjoy it while it lasts! Anyway, I hope the pregnancy is going well!

Kim said...

Happy late birthday linc and quel. We are slow at stuff like that

heidijogoody said...

the girls used to never keep their blankets on and would just cuddle up to it until I moved them to their big girl beds and now that they have a pillow they keep their blankets on too. Can't wait to see the family picture hopefully you get it to work.

Unknown said...

Hey Raquel I can;t believe Lincoln is already one! He is such a cute little guy! Where does the time go? Also, I sent you an invite to our private blog. You should be able to log in with your e-mail address now. The link is www.marissaandcody.blogspot.com

Lara Phister said...

I love the Charlie Brown head!

Mamaw said...

You know what they say... big head, lots of brains, he's going to be a smart one. Zach had a big head too and look how smart he is.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

He is so cute! I love the little Charlie Brown shirt and love the sleeping picture, those are always a favorite of mine.

Toni said...

Oh my gosh I love the Charlie Brown outfit. That is the cutest thing ever! So I am going to make an official guess on the gender of your child. I'm going to go with girl!