Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Green House

 Our House 
(I forgot when we first moved in to take a picture of the front of our house. Not a fan of the green, but maybe one day we will paint it.)




Our super ghetto tumbleweeds.  They've been there for a few weeks now and this is only a QUARTER of the amount here from the beginning. Maybe in a few more weeks they'll all blow away on their own:) 

I'm not the best at taking care of the outside of the house...

Our new couches! We ordered them in the end of February and they finally came a few weeks ago.  TEN WEEKS waiting for them.  Bug.  And while they were taking them out of the cardboard in the driveway, one of the couches got cut.  So our brand new couches are already damaged.  Yeah.  We just won't be going back to that store.  But anyways, I do love my couches!!




Lincoln tried to be in every picture I could:) 



He is so silly:)


My Garden!!  
This is the first garden I've ever planted all on my own. It was some hard work!  And now that the seeds are all planted, I'm nervous to see how it turns out.  
 
The strawberry plants were already there when we moved in.  I love having strawberries:)



The backyard, I know I've taken a couple, but not the whole thing.  I love that it was all landscaped before we moved in!  Now the challenge:  maintaining.

My favorite trees, the leaves are purple and green:)




I had no idea that see-saw thing was there until I was taking the picture.  Not ours.  I'm thinking it was under the deck when we moved in and the kids pulled it out?

This tiny little rocks keep mysteriously gathering on the lawn... Darn children:)  Mike literally has been VACUUMING the lawn to get them off.

It started hailing as soon as we were coming outside to roast marshmellows with Daddy, so we had to do them inside.  But it was super cool to see it!  Sequoia got a cup and wanted to catch them.  Love her!


1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Love the couches. And the yard looks great