Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Phone Pictures (Linc's last day of school)

 Lincoln loves his cool new shirt.

 
They are just our cuties!

Mike and I fell asleep on a wonderful Sunday afternoon and woke up to this massive pile from our storage closet.  At least we got to sleep good, and they did a great job:)

Mike and I found Linc one night sleeping with his umbrella...


Lincoln's last day of preschool for the summer!  He was so happy we were there to watch him!



Sorry, a bit blurry, but we were so happy that Daddy was able to come too!

He makes me smile!  He was just beaming when they called his name:)

He did a great job dancing.

Sequoia riding the awesome horse at Walmart.

She makes me laugh!!

These two are just best friends:




I love it, she came running out and yelled, "I have a baby in my tummy!  Me and Mom both have babies in our tummies!"


She is going to be a wonderful big sister!  They are so excited for a BABY in the house.

Me and Quoi having our own little sleepover downstairs on the hide-a-bed while Daddy and Linc were out camping. It was so much fun!