Monday, June 25, 2012

Kim & Tanner's Wedding

Kim & Tanner's Big Day!!

We came down to Ogden the day before the wedding. A few days before we left, Mike lost his wallet. It was quite the stressful few days searching and calling around.  No, we never found it:(  As we were leaving I double checked to make sure I had my temple recommend, nope.  Nowhere to be seen.  I'm thinking its in Mike's wallet since the last time we went to the temple.  I was so sad realizing we weren't going to get to go to the best part of Kim's wedding.  We ended up calling the bishop and temple, and after some arrangements, all was taken care of before hand and we were able to go the next day.  Yah!  It was beautiful and worth the call and drive:)  And best of all, my sweetie and I got to go together.



They had fun waiting outside with Ty:)


They were so excited to get to the temple so they could touch it. 
Oh how sweet:)

No no no!  I wasn't expecting him to LICK it! 




He loves playing with Uncle Cory


I just love these three playing.



Aaawwww.....








Never a better babysitter;)



She wanted so bad to get a picture with Kimi:)


Brown cowgirl boots:)
I'm not even exaggerating!  Lincoln stayed under this table for over TWO hours during the reception and played games on the Kindle.  I would just pass him food and water occassionally.  Please, being a parent is so easy ;)





She loves her Daddy:)

It was a beautiful sealing in the Bountiful temple and wedding reception in the back garden area of Ruby River. Although it was quite a bummer for Jon (manager of RR).  The power went out a couple times and it was pitch black inside and crazy. It was a long, hot, tiring day (Bountiful temple in the morning, luncheon at RR, hang out at Anna's house for an hour, then back to reception at RR till dark) but so much fun to see everyone and have a good time:) 

0 comments: