Sunday, December 9, 2012

Anna & Kim, Pictures of Aurora

Starting on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, Aurora cried and cried throughout the week. I was getting super sad thinking she was going to be just like Sequoia and be a colicy baby. I even went a full day pumping and fed her formula only, and she still cried. But now, we're thinking she just had a tummy bug or something, because now she is back to sleeping all the time and a sweet little baby. Love this little newborn!

The twins came out with their husbands last weekend.  It was a lot of fun to have them here!  Cory fixed our leaky bathtub, it's nice to have a plumber for a brother-in-law! Anna brought her camera with her and the twins took cute pictures of the kids and Aurora.  I'm so grateful they did because I'm super cheap to do it professionally and they turned out so cute!

 Sisters:)
Anna bought them their cute little outfits too! It took a lot of bribing to get Sequoia into her outfit, but she didn't change later so I think she secretly liked it.

 I'm thinking this one will be our Christmas card. This year has been a bit crazy, it will be perfect.


 This little guy is so cute!















 Auri and Aunt Anna

 Mommy and Auri:)

 Crazy Aunt Kiki


 Her carseat is a new cool toy for the kids

 Tanner and baby.. aw...

2 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

I like the close up of her sleeping with the red bow on her head. That one is my absolute favorite. They turned out so cute. Man, she is such a pretty baby. And you!!! Don't tell me you just had a baby! I can't get over it. You've already slimmed down and look amazing. Not that you didn't before, but you don't even look like that's yours! Love it!

heidijogoody said...

Such sweet pictures of all the kids. keep taking them they grow up too fast